Garmin Rino 130 Two Way Radio with GPS
The Garmin Rino 130 combines a waterproof FRS/GMRS radio with a hand-held GPS! As a two way radio, the Garmin Rino 130 supports all 22 FRS/GMRS channels, and even supports 8 GMRS repeater frequencies. Hands-free (VOX) use is supported, along with a vibrate mode, voice scrambler, and text messaging.
As a GPS, the Rino 130 provides a backlit display and is loaded with the Garmin Americas basemap. 24 MB internal memory is available for storing data from the optional MapSource software. The Rino 130 is capable of storing 500 waypoints and 20 reversible routes. Three "AAA" batteries are required (not included).
The Garmin Rino 130 provides several features that make it a great choice for common outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, hunting and skiing. It provides an electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and it supports the NOAA weather channels. Like other Rino models, you are also able to share your position with other Rino users, making it easy to ensure no one gets lost.
Garmin Rino 130 FRS/GMRS Features
Garmin Rino 130 GPS Features
· Locate other Rino user's position on map
· Barometric Altimeter
· Electronic Compass
· 24 MB internal memory for downloading maps from optional MapSource CD-ROMS
· Stores 500 Waypoints, 20 Reversible Routes
· Automatic track log with 10,000 points
· Saves up to 20 tracks to retrace your path or that of other users
· Calendar for best times to fish and hunt, plus clock, stopwatch, and alarm
· Trip computer with speed tracking, sunrise/sunset, trip time and trip distance
Included with the Garmin Rino 130
· One Garmin Rino 130 GPS / 2 Way Radio
· Belt Clip
· USB PC Interface Cable
· Wrist Strap
· Owner's Manual
· Quick Start Guide